25/08/2016

The Versatile Blogger Award

I've never done one of these before but when Freya over at Freya's Nook tagged me I thought I'd give it a go. Just like her I love to know a little more about the blogger behind the blog. So heres the deal, write down 7 random facts about yourself then tag 10 other bloggers and challenge them to do the same. Hopefully we can all get to know a little more about each other!

So lets see if I can think of 7 things you don't know about me

1. I loved the TV show Heroes
2. I have a completely irrational fear of sharks; they seriously terrify me!
3. I moved back in with my parents 18 months ago (renting & saving is not fun)
4. I usually enjoy a night in way more than a night out
5. I lived in Europe for 4 years
6. I overthink everything
7. I can't walk around in bare feet..I must wear slippers or at least socks

So that took longer than expected! I had to try think of things you wouldn't know, so hopefully you learned something new about me, so now its time to tell me about you! I've picked out some blogs that I have only just discovered. I nominate the following people:

1. Kaitlin Louise from Kaitlin Louise
2. Zoe It's all Sunflowers, Books and Crafts
3.Lindsay Ava from Stiletto in the cloud
4. Lee from Wine & Couture
5.Peta from 24 hours in today
6. Emily from Love Emily 
7. Courtney from My life as courtney
8. Samantha from Samantha Smith
9. Sian from Sian blogs
10. Amber from Ambambe

I can't wait to read your responses!

Here are the rules of the tag:

-thank the person that nominated you (thats me!)
-share the award on your blog
-share your 7 facts
-choose 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers (i went on twitter followers)
-notify them on social media

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig