22/05/2016

Two months to go!

I'm already bursting with excitement! In a couple of months my Dad turns 50!

Right I know you're thinking 'why does that make Emma excited?' ...well we're all going away to St Maarten to celebrate!

Pools, Beaches, Sun and of course Happy hour with amazing cocktails (although truth be told I think its sipping them with your toes in the sand that makes them so great)

Oh and of course all 6 of us will actually get to spend time together (yes Ellie I'm including you in this)



This may explain my recent surge in motivation for the gym! 

We've been to St Maarten before and absolutely loved it but that was back in 2008 and I don't know why but I just think this time round it will be even better!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig