14/02/2016

Blowing away the cobwebs

I can't believe it has been a month since my last post! That feels like ages ago although the time has flown by. I had so many plans for January activities and blog posts but I got ill with that horrid cough/flu virus thing that seemed to be doing the rounds here. For 2 weeks all I could manage was going to work and sleeping, which wasn't great in so many ways, I felt so lethargic and it had me feeling pretty down, I was so glad to finally bounce out of it.

After 3 weeks of no blogging/gym/swimming a walk along the beach was exactly what I needed to help blow the cobwebs away, it was freezing but totally worth it! its amazing what a little fresh air can do for you.

Hopefully after this month hiatus I am now getting things back up and running on my blog, cause really sometimes it'a the best way for me to get through a tough day. I can't wait to share my recent happy days with you.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig