02/07/2015

easy and tasty treat

I recently volunteered myself to do some baking for a bake sale and was in desperate need of something easy but yummy to bake as I had promised cupcakes and 'something else'. In a bit of a panic to fulfil my duties I took to BBC food in the hope I could find some inspiration and it didn't disappoint!

I decided to go for Mary Berry's Honeycomb Crunchies mostly because they sounded like something I would love never mind anyone who was actually going to buy them. I enjoyed them so much I wanted to share them with everyone. You should click the link for the recipe!


I would however recommend making double the recipe if you want to make them for a bake sale or for a large group.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig