07/09/2014

Moving house again

So it has been almost a month since my last post which is crazy, the time has passed so quickly! It's not that I haven't wanted to blog but I've so busy moving again.

When I first moved up to Aberdeen in June I was lucky enough that my friend had an empty room at the time otherwise who knows where I would've stayed. However I now moved into a new flat with a friend but we have no internet and it's going to be another 2 weeks before it's all set up. I never thought I was that reliant on the internet until now, I'm struggling without my daily dose of Pinterest and bloglovin. I am currently sitting in Starbucks with a caramel macchiato taking full advantage of their free wifi to catch up on various bits and pieces.
We're not totally settled into the flat yet but we're not far off it, lucky I have some good friends who helped me build my new bed, took the 3 of us about an hour with some terrible instructions but it was totally worth it in the end. It's so much better getting your own furniture, it really helps to make the place feel like your own when renting, plus it means you don't have to worry about who may have slept on that bed before you!

Once we're totally settled in I will post an update and hopefully I'll be doing it from the comfort of my lovely room but we'll see what happens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig